Wednesday, May 07, 2008

poll













sooo, i had to poll running for about a month over on the sidebar. the question was "which is better, sambas or converse??" and, the poll is now closed, so i can reveal the results (even though you can kinda already see them)...*drumroll please*...the winner is....SAMBAS!! sambas won 19 to 11. although they won in points, i'm kinda thinking that it was rigged, because every time my siblings went on my blog, and could vote, they did, and they voted for sambas. sooo, i'm not sure who really won, but oh well, they were close!! and my personal opinion is that sambas rock way harder than converse. period. end of discussion. done.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

haha those are my converse. =) I THINK CONVERSE ARE WAAAAAAAAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori said...

yup, they are. and those are my sambas!
I THINK NOT!! and this is MY blog, i reign supreme. so ha.

naomi dutt said...

go sambas ;D

Brianna said...

Objection.
Converse > All other shoes.
End of story.

Nina said...

i like converse shoes. mine are white and blue. i colored the shoelaces pink, blue, purple, and green! converse rox!