Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sorry.......

Sorry I didn't post about what was supposed to be our last soccer game (last Saturday). It was canceled because of the rain!! That's o.k., though, I guess!! I have been really busy, and I'm really sorry I haven't posted! :/ So anyways, my Mom's birthday was last week!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I love her very, very, very much!! (I couldn't make a blend for her, like I did for my Dad, because 1, I don't have very good pictures of her, and 2, I think she would probably get mad at me because she doesn't like any of the pictures I've taken of her!! lol!). She is an awesome person, and she always cares for everyone else before she even thinks about herself!! She is a gift from God!! She got some flowers from my Dad for her birthday, and I had to take pictures of them (you know me!! lol!). So here are some of them-
I thought they came out pretty good!! What do y'all think?
Oh, yea, and I made this blend of my sister a while ago-I thought it came out pretty good!! lol!!

No comments: